A woman, minority-owned small business, U.S.-headquartered Techniques International has experience in the most complex geo- political environments and emerging markets worldwide. Our knowledge and capabilities benefit each project through streamlined value chain solutions while adhering to regulatory compliances and safety standards. Most importantly, we bring commitment to our customers and the communities we serve.
Over the years, we have established a network of specialists who have vast experience working for clients with the highest standards in safety and proficiency.
Our core focus is to offer practical, adaptable, and knowledgeable working solutions to our customers. The solutions we provide are field-tested, customized, and derived from a desire to understand customer’s goals and objectives.
CERTIFICATIONS & CODES
- WBENC# 2001830 (Women-Owned)
- WOSB# 201538
- NMSDC# SR01812 (Minority-Owned)
- Primary NAICS 213112 – Support Activities for Oil and Gas Operations
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618– Utilities Management Consulting
- 22111D – Wind Electric Power Generation
- 22111E- Solar Electric Power Generation
- 541620- Environmental Consulting Services
Contact Us to Learn More